Leeds Alloy Wheel Repair
- Collection and delivery are available for the West Yorkshire Area.
- Express Turnarounds
- Alloy Wheel Refurbishment
- 2 Year Paint Corrosion Warranty
- Diamond Cut Alloy Wheel Repair
- Buckled Wheel Repair
- Cracked Alloy Wheel Repair
- Tyre Pressure
We aim to save your wheels, rather than encourage you to buy new ones by alloy wheel reconditioning. We don’t believe in small touch-up improvements that will vanish into thin air almost as quickly as they were completed.
Instead, we pride ourselves on restoring like-new condition to your car with our comprehensive and affordable alloy wheel refurbishment. It is a complex procedure, requiring the latest equipment and tools for stripping, blasting, coating, and painting, but we are committed to offering it at a reasonable price.
Rely on us, and you’ll see that investing in high-quality refurbishment today is much better than spending a fortune on new wheels and tyres tomorrow.
With your needs in mind, we have a collection service for alloy wheel repair in Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, and other areas of West Yorkshire. We are fully insured to collect any vehicle.
Why choose our alloy wheel refurb solutions? Open Weekends!
Leeds alloy wheels has made a name for itself as a company that cares about how your car looks. Our services are directly associated with high quality, eye-catching wheel appearance and durability. Here’s why:
- We deal with most wheel defects
Did your alloys lose the unique appearance that made your car stand out? There’s nothing to worry about! We are capable of carrying out repairs to buckled, cracked, and corroded wheels.
- We can service all wheels
Owing to our state-of-the-art equipment and considerable expertise, we can deal with many finishes and custom wheels, including diamond-cut.
- All repairs come with a 2-year warranty
At Platinuim wheels we can vouch for the quality of our alloy wheel restoration services, which is why we provide a 2-year guarantee for all our repair work.
- We offer nanocoating for all vehicles
When having your car serviced by us, you can opt for a protective coating with nanoparticles. This technology will provide scores of benefits for your vehicle and an extra layer of protection for added peace of mind.
- Tyre fitting and balancing are also available
Buckled or cracked wheels will undoubtedly result in defective tyres. At our garages, you can buy new ones, and get them fitted and balanced too, with the correct tyre pressure checked.
Best alloy wheel specialists are at your service
We will boost the appearance of your car with our professional repairs and factory paint colours, our refurbished wheel repairs recapture that factory-fresh look. Call us today for your alloy wheel repair cost quote!
A Guide To Diamond Cut Wheel Repairs
- What is diamond cut wheel? A diamond cut wheel has a polished metal surface normally on the profile of the wheel with a two tone effect.
- How is a diamond cut wheel made? A specialist CNC Lathe is used to create a highly polished effect using a diamond cut tip. (Diamond Cutting Wheel Lathe)
- Can diamond cut alloy wheels be repaired? Yes! using the same factory manufacturing techniques, we can repair the wheels as new finish.
- How much does a diamond cut wheel cost to repair? Depending on the wheel and damage the price starts from £90.00 - £120 per wheel.
- Diamond Cut alloy Wheels vs Powder coated wheel refurbishment? Powder coated wheels are cheaper to repair, due to a shorter refurb process. Diamond cut alloy wheels our more likely to suffer from metal corrosion under the lacquer once the wheels have been kerbed.
- Diamond cut alloy wheel insurance Wheel insurance is available for new cars, covering you for kerb damage and corrosion. Alloy Wheel insurance explained.